Monday, January 25, 2010

Updates on the last few days

The baseball card show was a blast. On sunday, I went again by myself, and got autographed balls of Boggs, Mattingly, Feller, & Thomas as well as an autographed plaque of Clemens. I bought about 4,000 or so stars as well. Over all, it was $530 including parking and admission. Great buys and i should be able to make some money out of them while having some fun. I sorted them today by player ... lots of goodies :)

Health / working out wise, I haven't felt as ... athletic recently. I haven't been doing much, though I have been on hydroxycut. It tastes great and the caffeine kick gives me energy. I don't like the fact that I'm on caffeine, but being awake is wonderful ... especially for only 5 calories :) I lifted weights with David tonight, and did some situps aftewards. Also did some of his eliptical while waiting for him to finish up. Makes me feel so much better to be lifting when I come home instead of laying on the couch.

Today for work was nutso. It was just go-go-go. I have really been considering investing myself into finding big projects. It zaps me when I have so much busy work, I take a whole day away from actually focusing on building the business. Even possibly investing the profits from baseball cards into the business in terms of advertising. I think that might make things "fun" again. It may make it a game.

Wow, lame post. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment